Saturday, October 16, 2010

Excuse to Shop!

This is because my internship is starting on Monday.. Goodness, super kan cheong lo, cos I got to drive there all on my own (plus I haven't master the art of PARKING properly).. I need an auto car or a "Ah Mat" to take me to work.. =(

But look at the brightside, I get to go shopping. Haven't been shopping like that for quite a while. =)



Kev said I look like an Accountant..! *ee leen, do we look a like =)*



But I feel I look like those typical office lady, O.L.. hahaha..



Anyway, to my dear Eelin, happy birthday to you.. =) Glad you have fun listening to me crapping all night long, this 3 months your ears can have peace.. =P Enjoy while it last..

3 comments:

  1. all the best with your intern.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOPE! We dont look alike. Cos I'm prettier! =p LOL! Cute la u! Purposely go buy working clothes, mana tau your co's dress code is casual! Keke!

    ReplyDelete