Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nerds

About 2 months ago, Ee Leen brought back lots of candies from her trip to Australia, and she introduce this to me..! Nerds. Ever since then, I have been scouting for it around malls, and that day, so happened when Kevin and I was shopping at Subang Parade, and as I was on the escalator going down to coldstorage, I spotted something pink and purple..! From a far I told Kevin excitingly that "Kev! There is Nerds down there!!!"

I am so happy that I finally get my own packet of Nerds without the need to look everywhere for it. =)






This all are mine!! =) Yeay!!

8 comments:

  1. Eh.. I've never seen this before. I want NERDS! I'll try to find it in the supermarket later :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can look it up at those party shop, but currently Halloween is just around the corner, so i think coldstorage is loading up with candies.. =) try and look it at your neighborhood coldstorage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wantttt oneeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. i know right?! is superly cute.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. buy more and stock up before halloween finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin, i think we shud stock up a few more packets..!

    ReplyDelete